- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Elsie Limbaugh, 84, of Advance died Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 22, 1918, at Swinton, Mo., daughter of Isaac "Ike" and Rosa Rolison Martin. She and Cletis Limbaugh were married Dec. 25, 1957, at Ardeola, Mo.
Limbaugh worked many years at Ralph Edwards Sportswear in Puxico, Mo. She attended Bible Tabernacle Church in Bloomfield, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Martin Limbaugh of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Annetta Limbaugh of Midland, Texas; a sister, Eva Wilson of Bloomfield; four grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by five brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Rock Point Cemetery near Advance.