- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Georgia O. Cauble, 91, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born May 22, 1912, at Crowder, Mo., daughter of Oliver A. and Olive Hileman Boswell. She and James O. Cauble were married Jan. 12, 1928, at Jackson. He died Nov. 25, 1981.
Cauble worked a short time at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Grace United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Jim Cauble of Scott City, John Cauble of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Judith Carr of Fergus Falls, Minn., Jane Vance of Dupo, Ill.; 15 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, five brothers, and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from noon to 1 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Scott Moon will officiate. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.