- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape fire report 7/25/03
Friday, July 25
Firefighters responded to the following items Thursday:
At 8:34 a.m., an emergency medical service at 3020 Boutin.
At 10:11 a.m., an emergency medical service at 2427 Melrose.
At 10:39 a.m., an alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 10:57 a.m., a citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 1:54 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1524 Good Hope.
At 3:32 p.m., an emergency medical service at 900 Normal.