- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mildred E. Adams Oberle, at peace in the arms of our Lord, April 29, 2006.
Beloved wife of the late Thomas M. Oberle. Mother to Rebecca and William Bunting, Jane and Joseph Rigdon and Timothy and Susan Oberle. Grandmother to Douglas, Anne, Jennifer, Jill, James, Tiffany and Matthew, and great-grandmother to 10.
Sister of the late Lucille E. Adams and the late Ruth J. Adams.
Mildred was a mother by love and a teacher by profession. She graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with a bachelor's degree in education. She taught home bound special needs children and high school.
She was a lifetime member of Weight Watchers Century Club, member of Hill and Dale Garden Club of Bloomsdale, Mo., and member of the Christian Church. Mildred was a lifelong Bible student and avid reader and seamstress.
The family was served by Baue Funeral and Memorial Center, 3950 W. Clay, St. Charles, Mo., where a memorial gathering was held May 7 from 4 to 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of Thomas M. Oberle.
Share your condolences and memories at www.baue.com.