- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- LeRoy W. Hahn, 59, of Perryville died Monday, May 8, 2006, at his home.
He was born Aug. 28, 1946, in Perry County, son of William "Jeffie" and Edith Mandy Hendrix Hahn. He and Elizabeth Ann Wright were married Feb. 25, 1998.
Hahn was a lead man at Gilster-Mary Lee. He lived and worked many years as a boiler room operator at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. He was a member of Amvets Post 94.
He was a Vietnam veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Daniel Hahn of Columbia, Mo., Shannon Hahn of the home; two daughters, Tracy Gehlert of Perryville, LeAnne Hahn of the home; four sisters, Lena Fulton, Lee Smith, Leona Webb, all of Patton, Mo., Leola McDowell of Perryville; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and an infant daughter.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, and Friday from 6:30 a.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Sabin officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery, with military rites conducted by VFW Post 4282.