- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)14
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Four people found shot in Louisiana
SHREVEPORT, La. -- Police found four people shot to death in two units of an apartment complex Thursday.
The (Shreveport) Times newspaper, citing an unidentified source in its online edition, said the victims were shot and had been bound, with pillowcases over their heads. Police would not confirm or deny that report Thursday afternoon.
Officers found the bodies after receiving a call from someone concerned about a relative living at the apartments, police spokeswoman Kacee Hargrave said.
Three bodies were found in one apartment at the complex. Investigators checking other apartments found the fourth body in a different building in the complex.
Hargrave said the victims were between 20 and 50 years old. At least one lived in Bossier City, Shreveport police said.
Terry Coe, who lives at the complex, was astounded by word of the murders.
"I can leave my car unlocked, it's a safe place to live. I thought. I guess anything can happen anywhere," said Coe, a cable installer who said his next-door neighbor is a police officer.