- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
Four people found shot in Louisiana
SHREVEPORT, La. -- Police found four people shot to death in two units of an apartment complex Thursday.
The (Shreveport) Times newspaper, citing an unidentified source in its online edition, said the victims were shot and had been bound, with pillowcases over their heads. Police would not confirm or deny that report Thursday afternoon.
Officers found the bodies after receiving a call from someone concerned about a relative living at the apartments, police spokeswoman Kacee Hargrave said.
Three bodies were found in one apartment at the complex. Investigators checking other apartments found the fourth body in a different building in the complex.
Hargrave said the victims were between 20 and 50 years old. At least one lived in Bossier City, Shreveport police said.
Terry Coe, who lives at the complex, was astounded by word of the murders.
"I can leave my car unlocked, it's a safe place to live. I thought. I guess anything can happen anywhere," said Coe, a cable installer who said his next-door neighbor is a police officer.