- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Four people found shot in Louisiana
SHREVEPORT, La. -- Police found four people shot to death in two units of an apartment complex Thursday.
The (Shreveport) Times newspaper, citing an unidentified source in its online edition, said the victims were shot and had been bound, with pillowcases over their heads. Police would not confirm or deny that report Thursday afternoon.
Officers found the bodies after receiving a call from someone concerned about a relative living at the apartments, police spokeswoman Kacee Hargrave said.
Three bodies were found in one apartment at the complex. Investigators checking other apartments found the fourth body in a different building in the complex.
Hargrave said the victims were between 20 and 50 years old. At least one lived in Bossier City, Shreveport police said.
Terry Coe, who lives at the complex, was astounded by word of the murders.
"I can leave my car unlocked, it's a safe place to live. I thought. I guess anything can happen anywhere," said Coe, a cable installer who said his next-door neighbor is a police officer.