- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)30
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)7
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Lots of road rage on short commute
To the editor:
I drive from Cape Girardeau to Jackson about 100 times a week. I have never experienced more road rage anywhere else in the United States than I do making this trip. Doesn't anyone know that the traditional way to drive is for slower traffic to keep right? I wish officials could put up signs that say "Slower traffic keep right or risk vigilante justice."
The other thing I have noticed is that all the stoplights from Highway 72 to Broadway on Kingshighway are synchronized. If you drive the speed limit, you hit every one on red.
THOMAS HAMILTON, Jackson