- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Lots of road rage on short commute
To the editor:
I drive from Cape Girardeau to Jackson about 100 times a week. I have never experienced more road rage anywhere else in the United States than I do making this trip. Doesn't anyone know that the traditional way to drive is for slower traffic to keep right? I wish officials could put up signs that say "Slower traffic keep right or risk vigilante justice."
The other thing I have noticed is that all the stoplights from Highway 72 to Broadway on Kingshighway are synchronized. If you drive the speed limit, you hit every one on red.
THOMAS HAMILTON, Jackson