- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Lots of road rage on short commute
To the editor:
I drive from Cape Girardeau to Jackson about 100 times a week. I have never experienced more road rage anywhere else in the United States than I do making this trip. Doesn't anyone know that the traditional way to drive is for slower traffic to keep right? I wish officials could put up signs that say "Slower traffic keep right or risk vigilante justice."
The other thing I have noticed is that all the stoplights from Highway 72 to Broadway on Kingshighway are synchronized. If you drive the speed limit, you hit every one on red.
THOMAS HAMILTON, Jackson