The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenneth Henry Thoele, 69, of 25 Delacroix Place in St. Charles, Mo., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and following too close to another vehicle.
* Cardarow Rackel Ransom, 19, of 126 S. New Madrid in Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Sikeston Department of Public Safety warrant for contempt of court.
* Tyrice G. Mosby, 29, of 12 Cresap in Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on five Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Kyra C. Joiner, 21, of 3728 Secretariat in Florissant, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Richard E. Geiger, 31, of 3001 Themis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for child neglect and an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 2109 William St.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at 422 Bellevue.
* A 16-year-old girl was reported as a juvenile runaway.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 22-year-old woman was reported as a missing person.