- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
FLORISSANT, Mo. -- Mildred L. "Mil" Campbell Herbst of Florissant died Friday, May 5, 2006, at a hospital in Creve Coeur, Mo.
Herbst was a member of Immanuel United Church of Christ, Ferguson, for more than 50 years.
Survivors include three daughters, Karen Glover, Robyn Hutton and Jo Meissner; a son, Dennis Herbst of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Jay Campbell, Audrey Moore and Louise Ketchum; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 3 to 9 p.m. Monday at Hutchens Mortuary, 675 Graham Road, Florissant.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Hutchens Mortuary. Interment will be in Laurel Hill Cemetery.