- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Adell E. Schremp, 97, of Perryville died Wednesday, May 3, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born June 9, 1908, in Perry County, daughter of Simon and Ellen Feltz Zahner. She and Clarence R. Schremp were married April 9, 1928.
Schremp was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo., and its Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Leland, Russell and Dale Schremp, all of Perryville; a sister, Marie May of St. Louis; 19 grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three grandchildren, five brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 10 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 1 p.m. today at Christ the Savior Church, with the Rev. Felipe Martinez officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.