- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Gladys M. Valleroy, 83, of Perryville died Wednesday, May 3, 2006, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born March 22, 1923, in Perry County, daughter of Paul and Emilie Mueller Mangels. She first married Floyd Erwin. She and Clarence Valleroy were married May 30, 1984.
Valleroy had worked at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, and former member of VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Randy Erwin of Chillicothe, Ohio, Kim Erwin of Laguna Hills, Calif., Kevin Erwin of Phoenix, Ariz.; a sister, Hattie Wunderlich of Ellisville, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8:30 p.m., Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Church, with the Rev. Christopher Cole officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.