- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Terry Bruce McIntosh, 53, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at his home.
He was born Oct. 17, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, son of James Arthur and Jessie Mae Morris McIntosh Jr.
He lived most of his life in Cape Girardeau, and was a graduate of Central High School.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by a brother, James McIntosh of Holiday, Fla., and a friend, Donna Pippin of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
There will be no visitation or funeral.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.