- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Angela M. Hotop, 23, of Perryville died Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 4, 1982, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of David M. and Joan M. Schnurbusch Hotop.
Hotop worked in fund development at Saint Francis and was a writer for the News Bureau at Southeast Missouri State University, where she was a graduate student. She formerly worked at Hoeckele Bakery in Perryville.
She was a 2000 graduate and valedictorian of St. Vincent de Paul High School. She received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast in May 2005.
Survivors include her parents; three brothers, Michael, Mark and Matthew Hotop; a sister, Allison Hotop; and maternal grandmother, Rose Schnurbusch, all of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather and paternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 9 p.m. Friday, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. A Catholic wake will be held at 4 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.