- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Keshawn Amere King, infant son of Stacey King of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, May 1, 2006, at St. Louis Children's Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born March 2, 2006, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his mother; a brother, Taylor King; and grandmother, Joan King, all of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his grandfather and two brothers.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Fairmount Cemetery, with the Rev. Debbie Thornton officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.