- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Minnie "Tiny" Hoover, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, May 1, 2006, at her home.
She was born June 9, 1925, at Qulin, Mo., daughter of Andrew Jackson and Callie Hendrix. She and Charles Hoover were married Nov. 7, 1942, in Cape Girardeau.
Hoover was of the Jehovah's Witnesses belief.
Survivors include a son, Jim Hoover; a daughter, Sandra Bray, both of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother, Jack Hendrix, and a sister, Maxine.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Morgan Sifford Funeral Home in Puxico, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.