- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police reports 5/4/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* One person was in custody pending charges for driving while intoxicated, running a red light and driving while revoked.
* Steven M. Spier, 20, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
* Lucas R. Umphries, 25, of 1815 Perryville Road, was arrested on a Edgar County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for retail theft.
* Oreido T. Lumas, 28, of 535 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of marijuana and domestic assault.
* Tia J. Hampton Miller, 24, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a probation violation warrant for suspended driver's license.
* Cristy D. Harrison, 21, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Cierra M. Williams, 18, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempts of court for failure to pay fines for harassment and failure to pay fine for failure to appear for harassment.
* Katie L. Kelley, 21, of 1715 Paul Revere Drive, received a summons for trespassing.
* An assault was reported. A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* A bank card and cell phone were reported stolen.
* A radio, camera, cell phone accessories and CDs were reported stolen at 509 Bellevue St.
* A 1992 Chevrolet Lumina was reported stolen at 1411 Themis St.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Money was reported stolen at 611 S. West End Blvd.
* A theft was reported at 11 S. Kingshighway.
* A guitar and case were reported stolen at 2114 Kenneth Drive.
* An MP3 player was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave. A 14-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.