- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Carolyn Faye Barlow, 59, of Cape Girardeau passed away Sunday, April 30, 2006, at Fountainbleau Lodge .
She was born April 4, 1947, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Floyd E. and Dola B. Brown Dailey. She and Donald Barlow were married Sept. 28, 1990.
Mrs. Barlow worked as a secretary for Credit Bureau Services, and was a member of Apostolic Lighthouse Church in Scott City.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, William "Tony" Green of Marble Hill, Mo., Bryce and Teresa Green of Scott City; two stepsons, Allen and Ginny Barlow of Delta, Bob Barlow of Bethalto, Ill.; a daughter, Carol Kitchen of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Bill Dailey of Poplar Bluff, Eugene Dailey of Grassy, Mo., Vern Dailey of Marble Hill, Floyd Dailey Jr. of Wood River, Ill.; three sisters, Betty Sue Clonninger of Alton, Ill., Martha Shirrell of Dothan, Ala., and Bea Brown of St. Charles, Mo.; nine grandchildren, Nicole Green, Ariel Kitchen, Jeremy Green, Courtney Barlow, Brady Barlow, Dalton Barlow, Breanna Fernandez, Bryan Fernandez and Alyvia Green.
She was preceded in death by her parents, and a sister, Glenda Davis.
Visitation will be today from 4 to 8 p.m. at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Smithey Jr. and the Rev. Darrell Faire officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.