- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lou Ann Wade
Lou Ann Minor Wade of Ballwin, Mo., died Saturday, April 29, 2006.
She married Mervin Wade, who preceded her in death.
She was the dear mother of Patricia Jane (Gene) Haenni of Cape Girardeau, Jill (Roger) Mignon Schurig of Town and Country, Mo., Michael John (Beth) Wade of St. Charles, Mo.; dear grandmother of five; and great-grandmother of five.
Mrs. Wade lived a life of excitement, especially for the great outdoors which she deeply loved. She had many hobbies, but her favorite ones were doing volunteer work, traveling and fishing. She never missed a trout tournament.
Mom, you were special to us and we love you so much. Give Dad a hug for us.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Schrader Funeral Home, 14960 Manchester Road at Holloway in Ballwin. Interment will be in Laurel Hill Memorial Gardens.
If desired, contributions may be made to American Heart Association or Missouri Department of Conservation.
Friends may sign the family's on-line guest book at Schrader. com.