- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Carolyn Faye Barlow, 59, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, April 30, 2006, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 4, 1947, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Floyd E. and Dola B. Brown Dailey. She and Donald Barlow were married on Sept. 28, 1990.
Barlow worked as a secretary for Credit Bureau Services and was a member of the Apostolic Light House in Scott City.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, William "Tony" Green of Marble Hill, Mo., and Bryce Green of Scott City; two stepsons, Allen Barlow of Delta and Bob Barlow of Bethalto, Ill.; a daughter, Carol Kitchen of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Bill Dailey of Poplar Bluff, Eugene Dailey of Grassy, Mo., Vern Dailey of Marble Hill and Floyd Daily Jr. of Wood River, Ill.; three sisters, Betty Sue Clonninger of Alton, Ill., Martha Shirrell of Dothan, Ala., and Bea Brown of St. Charles; and nine grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Revs. Robert Smithey Jr. and Darrell Faire officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.