- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Seyers, Frieses observe 25th
Mr. and Mrs. Danny Seyer of Vincennes, Ind., and Mr. and Mrs. Craig Friese of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 25th wedding anniversaries March 25, 2006, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The dinner and dance was hosted by their children, other family members, and friends.
Seyer and Sharon King were married Nov. 22, 1980, in Cape Girardeau. They have two children, Brent and Erik Seyer of Vincennes.
Friese and Brenda Seyer were married March 28, 1981, in Cape Girardeau. Their children and spouses are Nathan and Amanda Rees of Cape Girardeau, and Travis and Loren Keele of Minot AFB, N.D.