- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ULLIN, Ill. -- Juanita Grace Kerr, 91, of Ullin died Friday, April 28, 2006, in Ullin.
She was born June 5, 1914, in Olive Branch, Ill., daughter of Ben and Nellie Williams McRavern. She married Marvin Kerr, who died April 19, 2001.
Kerr was formerly of Elco, Ill. She was a member of Elco Baptist Church, was pianist 39 years, and a former Sunday school teacher.
Survivors include three daughters, Shirley Cauble and Sheila Swinburne of Marion, Ill., Shelby Sims of Tamms, Ill.; two sons, Joe Kerr of Elco, Tim Kerr of Jacksonville, Fla.; a sister, Loretta Beggs of New Athens, Ill.; nine grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms from 9 a.m. to service time Sunday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lacie Betts officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.