- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Nellie Maud Hahn, 89, of St. Louis, formerly of Patton, died Wednesday, April 26, 2006, at Delmar Gardens Nursing Home in St. Louis County.
She was born Aug. 12, 1916, in Patton, daughter of Hezekiah M. and Rosa O. Reagan Grindstaff. She married Herbert H. Hahn, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include a daughter, Ruth Long of St. Louis; two sons, Dr. Michael Hahn of Eugene, Ore., Joseph Hahn of St. Louis; a sister, Mae Vernile; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four siblings.
Friends may call at Ziegenhein and Sons Funeral Home in St. Louis from 3 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
Friends may also call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday. Burial will follow in Patton Methodist Church Cemetery.