- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Bertha Mary Hunt, 96, of Perryville died Wednesday, April 26, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Jan. 14, 1910, at Sereno, Mo., daughter of James and Mary B. Tucker Moore. She and Charles A. Hunt were married Sept. 3, 1934. He died Jan. 11, 1999.
Hunt had been a clerk at Marshal Fields. She was a member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church at Sereno and its Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include a son, Norman Hunt of Apple River, Ill.; a daughter, Barbara Hunt of Perryville; 15 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a twin sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Victory Church, with the Rev. Francis Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.