- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Bertha Mary Hunt, 96, of Perryville died Wednesday, April 26, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Jan. 14, 1910, at Sereno, Mo., daughter of James and Mary B. Tucker Moore. She and Charles A. Hunt were married Sept. 3, 1934. He died Jan. 11, 1999.
Hunt had been a clerk at Marshal Fields. She was a member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church at Sereno and its Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include a son, Norman Hunt of Apple River, Ill.; a daughter, Barbara Hunt of Perryville; 15 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a twin sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Victory Church, with the Rev. Francis Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.