- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police reports 4/28/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory E. Criddle, 21, of 622 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, revoked operator's license, no child restraint and no tail light.
* Adam Beck, 37, of 2813 Whitener St., was arrested on a probation violation for dangerous drugs.
* Levelle D. Simpson, 20, of 423 S. Frederick St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for resisting arrest and interfering with an arrest.
* John R. Miller, 26, of 615 W. Washington St. in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jimmy L. Hudson, 28, of 1015 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for failure to pay fine.
* Sylvester J. Williams, 21, address unknown, was arrested on a Leavenworth County, Kan., warrant for failure to appear for dangerous drugs and on a Buchanan County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked or suspended.
* Michael A. Jones Jr., 20, of 915 S. Ranney St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violations for stealing and for resisting arrest.
* One person was arrested and pending charges for false declarations and possession of controlled substance.
* John L. Lockridge, 17, of 814 Morgan Oak St., received a summons for walking in the street when sidewalks are provided.
* Zechariah L. James, 27, of Norcross, Ga., received a summons for prohibited acts.
* Lamel M. Curry, 24, of 433 S. Hanover St., received a summons for walking in the street when sidewalks are provided.
* Dartanyus C. Harris, 32, of 501 Louis St., received a summons for walking in the street when sidewalks are provided.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault, robbery and theft were reported at 11 S. Kingshighway. Charles A. Marion Jr., 36, of Flint, Mich., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* Domestic assault, assault, and stealing were reported at 415 S. Frederick St. Frederick E. Gibson, 41, of 415 S. Frederick St., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 1227 Ranney St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen and a vehicle window broken at 161 West Drive.
* A robbery was reported at 3031 Mimosa Drive.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 534 W. Highland Dr.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen at 2109 William St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 824 Good Hope St.
* A check was reported stolen at 518 Vincent Ave.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A black and silver bicycle was reported stolen at 1756 Anna St.
* A briefcase and cell phone were reported stolen at 1176 N. Kingshighway.
* A burglary was reported at 915 N. Spanish St. A door was damaged, and a camera, printer and CDs were reported stolen.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at William Street and Silver Springs Road.
* A windshield was reported damaged at 1520 Whitener St.
* A hinge door lock was reported damaged in the 100 block of South Lorimier Street.
* Tampering was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 2101 William St.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of imitation controlled substance.
* A forgery was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Department of Public Safety.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at Carnahan Building.