- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Margie M. Fenimore-Jordan, 85, of Edwardsville, Kan., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at the home of a daughter.
She was born in Whitewater. She first married Charles Fenimore, who preceded her in death. She later married James Jordan, who also preceded her in death.
Fenimore-Jordan had lived in the Kansas City, Kan., area since 1964. She was a machine operator with International Paper Co. 20 years, retiring in 1984. She was a member of Jodson Baptist Church in Kansas City.
Survivors include two daughters, Helen Gibson of Kansas City, Debby York of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; two sons, J.W. and Wilborn Fenimore of Kansas City; seven grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Maple Hill Funeral Home in Kansas City from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be at 11 a.m. Saturday in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.