- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Lloyd Hinkle, 68, of Anna died Monday, July 21, 2003, at Union County Hospital.
He was born May 9, 1935, in Union County, son of Norman and Josephine Peeler Hinkle.
Hinkle was a heavy equipment operator. He was a member of Apostolic Lighthouse Church.
Survivors include two sons, Wesley Hinkle of Jonesboro, Ill., Ronnie Hinkle of Cobden, Ill.; a daughter, Brenda Allen of Dayton, Ohio; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Thursday until service time.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. LaRue Parr officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.