- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson fire reports 4/27/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 7:48 p.m., a carbon monoxide detector activation at 1508 Wayne St.
* At 8:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Independence Street.
* At 8:56 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* At 8:35 a.m., emergency medical service at 2800 Lear Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* An air monitoring call on Lee Avenue.
* Emergency medical service on E. Jackson Boulevard.
* A natural gas leak on Old Cape Road.