- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Mary Louise Lemons, 80, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Advance, Mo., died Saturday, April 22, 2006, at Heartland Health and Rehab.
She was born April 14, 1926, at Glenallen, Mo., daughter of Albert and Ceila Long Aldrich. She first married Roy Moore, who died May 3, 1980. She later married Buford Lemons, who died March 14, 1996.
Lemons was a retired beautician. She was a member of New Hope General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a sister, Lena Gugler of Davis, Calif.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 9 a.m. to service time Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Glenda Cato officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park Cemetery in Advance.