- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Mary Louise Lemons, 80, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Advance, Mo., died Saturday, April 22, 2006, at Heartland Health and Rehab.
She was born April 14, 1926, at Glenallen, Mo., daughter of Albert and Ceila Long Aldrich. She first married Roy Moore, who died May 3, 1980. She later married Buford Lemons, who died March 14, 1996.
Lemons was a retired beautician. She was a member of New Hope General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a sister, Lena Gugler of Davis, Calif.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 9 a.m. to service time Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Glenda Cato officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park Cemetery in Advance.