- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Virginia Walker, 72, of Advance died Sunday, April 23, 2006, at Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 15, 1933, at Bell City, Mo., daughter of John and Mollie Schrock Wallace. She and Norman Walker were married May 19, 1957, at Morley, Mo.
Walker had worked at Horizon Co.
Survivors include a son, James Walker of Advance; two daughters, Norma Helbling of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Edith Back of Reeds Spring, Mo.; two brothers, Estle Beuhler of Vanduser, Mo., Bill Wallace of St. Louis; three sisters, Mildred McIntyre of Advance, Marie Hume of Bakersfield, Calif., Betty Kilhaner of Shorewood, Ill.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Wayne Cagle officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.