- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Subversive leftist indoctrinators
To the editor:
We are oppressively forced to fund, then witness perpetual outrages by, subversive leftist teachers and professors indoctrinating our young, even sexually abusing them. National example: Ward Churchill's caustic analogy of Americans murdered on 9-11 as "little Eichmanns." We also have our usual suspects locally, especially at the university. So how about a little Heinrich Himmler analogy for the Churchills of academia?
Himmler's academic focus was dirt (agronomy), but he failed as a sadistic chicken farmer. This cowardly, insignificant little man's lust for power achieved it's zenith, however, in the art of torture and murder as Reich leader of the Schutzstaffel (SS). Our local educational Himmlers hide in various disciplines, like history, arts, political science, watermelon environmentalism and even bugs (entomology).
Among key comparisons of subversive leftist indoctrinators to Himmler are acquisition and abuse of power. Imagine these Marxian yahoos with Heinrich in a beer hall yukking it up about revisionist history, porn art, dirt, bugs and tyrannical power.
Indoctrinators frequently abuse power in the classroom with captive, defenseless young minds, ripe for brainwashing with Big Lie propaganda techniques and, hopefully, a good dose of the Stockholm Syndrome. Eventually they can produce a bewildered herd of brownshirts doing their bidding for them.
What can we do? For starters, "bug" politicians into the "dirt" about wasting our taxes. Abolish tenure and teachers unions. Yank donations. How about encouraging students to take copious notes and, even better, recording class lectures for exposure of abuses? Taxpayers and parents, unite.
JOE MARTIN, Jackson