- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 4/25/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bobby L. Ford, 25, of 127 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
* Darnell D. Wilks, 17, of 3916 Hopper Road, was arrested for failing to appear in court for operating a vehicle without a license.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on an ex parte violation.
* Cheryl D. Jackson, 33, of 231 S. Hanover St., was issued a summons for a barking dog.
* Mail was reported stolen at 31 N. Fountain St.
* Water Works Car Wash, 1176 N. Kingshighway, reported an attic ladder, siding and insulation from a ceiling damaged as part of a burglary.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 23 N. Main St.
* Weiser Hyundai, 386 Siemers Drive, reported a light pole and a building damaged.
* An assault was reported.
* Peace disturbance was reported.
* A false declaration was reported.
* BP Amoco Store, 3276 William St., reported receiving a $10 counterfeit bill.
* A 1985 tan Ford LTD was abandoned at the 1800 block of North Main Street.
* A 1994 tan Chevy Geo was abandoned at the 1800 block of North Main Street.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jacquelyn W. Westbrook, 31, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a county warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Robert T. Wille, 41, of 214 N. Farmington Road, was arrested on a county warrant for failure to drive in a single lane.
* Richard D. Hendrix, 25, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for failure to register motor vehicle.
* Jackie R. Haffner Jr., 19, of Marquand, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to wear protective headgear on a motorcycle.
* Kevin W. Sutton, 49, of 325 Elm St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually.
* A burglary was reported in the 500 block of Crestwood.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of West Independence Street.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Dallas Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Washington.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 200 block of West Mary Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domstic dispute was reported on the 2600 block of Traveler's Way.
* A vehicle was abandoned in the 100 block of Lilly Avenue.
* A vehicle was abandoned in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property was reported lost in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A request to keep the peace was made in the 400 block of East Lane.
* A request to check well being wsa made on Clark Street.
* A runaway was reported on Greensferry Road.
* Trespassing was reported in the 400 block of Howard Street.