- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Janet Grooms of Morley, Mo., announces the engagement of her daughter, Cynthia Ann Trentham, to Jeffrey Allen Reese, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Genieveve Reese of Dexter, Mo., and the late William Reese.
Trentham is a graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in psychology and a master's degree in community counseling from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a licensed professional counselor at Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston, Mo.
Reese is a graduate of Dexter High School. He is a corrections officer II at Southeast Correctional Center.
A June 23 wedding is planned at Guardian Angel Church in Oran, Mo.