- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police reports 4/20/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tony W. Welker, 34, of 4129 County Road 553 in Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of ex parte violation.
* Christopher D. O'Kelly, 20, of 3011 Themis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Eugene J. Scarborough, 19, of 628 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of imitation controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
* Charles D. DeMolle, 21, of 822 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of forgery and driving while suspended.
* An assault and property damage was reported.
* An assault and trespassing was reported.
* An assault and unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Three assaults were reported.
* An assault was reported. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive, reported the theft of jewelry, sunglasses and clothing. Angel M. Nix, 18, of Delta, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3520 Pheasant Cove Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 103 Clark Ave.
* A trailer was reported stolen in the 2200 block of Cape La Croix Road.
* CDs were reported stolen at 631 Themis St.
* A purse was reported stolen in Capaha Park.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 518 S. Ellis St.
* A burglary was reported at 806 Themis St.
* A burglary and damaged door were reported at 227 S. Spanish St.
* A burglary and damaged door were reported at 126 S. Louisiana Ave.
* A burglary and a damaged glass door were reported at 44 S. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle windshield and gas tank were reported damaged at 1347 Karen Drive.
* Four boys were cited into juvenile court for curfew violation, tampering with a motor vehicle, unlicensed vehicle, false declaration, no license, and no insurance and failure to use headlights.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for tampering with a motor vehicle.
* Forgery, false report, and driving while suspended were reported. One person was in custody in connection to the complaint.