- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daphne A. "Bobbie" Gregory, 88, formerly of Malden and Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, April 11, 2006, at Bertrand Nursing Facility.
She was born July 10, 1917, at Parma, Mo., daughter of Orville and Madge Powers Andrews. She and Ross Gregory were married in 1939. He died in June 1991.
Gregory lived in Denver, Colo., most of her life. She moved to Malden, Mo., in 1974, and to Cape Girardeau in 1991.
Survivors include a son, Phil Gregory of Las Vegas, Nev.; a brother, James Herod of Cape Girardeau; and a granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Private service will be conducted by the family at a later date.
McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.