- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BREWER, Mo. -- Robert J. Oswald, 40, of Brewer died Wednesday, April 12, 2006, in St. Louis.
He was born Sept. 7, 1965, in Perryville, Mo., son of Herman L. and Carol Shaiper Oswald.
Oswald was a tuck pointer in St. Louis.
Survivors include a son, Brandon Oswald of St. Louis; his father of Perryville; his mother of St. Louis; a sister, Laura Vessell of St. Louis; two brothers, Lee Vick of state of California, and David Oswald of state of New Mexico.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating.