- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Anna Leora Curry, 82, formerly of Morehouse, Mo., died Thursday, April 6, 2006, at The Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 3, 1923, at Vienna, Ill., daughter of John W. and Anna Rachel Vaughn Mace. She and Delbert T. Curry were married Dec. 26, 1940, at Fairdealing, Mo. He died Aug. 10, 1970.
She was a member of the Bethany Baptist Church of Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include three sons, Jay Curry and Delbert Curry, both of Sikeston, Mo., and Michael Curry of Overland Park, Kan.; three daughters, June Agee of East Peoria, Ill., Sue Kelley of Cape Girardeau, Regina Rice of Elizabeth, Ark.; 14 grandchildren; and 11 great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son, three brothers and four sisters.
Visitation will be after 9:30 a.m. on Saturday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston with services at 11 a.m. The Rev. Randy Thomas will officiate, with burial in Pleasant Valley Cemetery near Essex, Mo.