- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)23
DNR taking trail grant applications
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources is accepting applications from private organizations and government agencies for the fiscal year 2006 grant round of the federal Recreational Trail Program.
Grants are awarded on a reimbursement basis, and a minimum 20 percent match is required. Applications must be postmarked June 12.
DNR staff will hold a grant application workshop at 10 a.m. May 4 at the Missouri Department of Conservation's Southeast Regional Office in Cape Girardeau County Park.