- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Tim and Tiffany Fischer of Bryan, Texas, St. Joseph Regional Health Center in Bryan, 9:30 p.m. Saturday, March 25, 2006. Name, Dylan Hans. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Mrs. Fischer is the former Tiffany Brink, daughter of David and Pam Brink of Marco Island, Fla., and Stacey and Kevin Troy of Tomball, Texas. Mr. and Mrs. Fischer are research assistants at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He is the son of Ronnie and Karen Fischer of The Colony, Texas, and formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Tony A. Stovall and Leslie P. Sadler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2006. Name, Tristen Colleen. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Sadler is the daughter of Chuck and Shirley Sadler of Burfordville. She is an agent with Farmers Insurance Group. Stovall is the son of Judith Smith of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Kiefner Brothers Inc. General Contractors.
Son to Brian Keith Mashek and Latasha James of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:24 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, 2006. Name, Brayden Lane. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. James is the former Latasha Spane, daughter of Paul and Joyce Spane of Chaffee, Mo. Mashek is the son of Stuart and Beatrice Mashek of Scott City. He is an engineer with Union Pacific Railroad.
Daughter to Lester James and Laura Kelly Respondek of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:44 p.m. Thursday, March 30, 2006. Name, Heidi Ana. Weight, 9 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Respondek is the former Laura O'Dell, daughter of Ron O'Dell of Washington, D.C., and Kathy Litke of Cape Girardeau. Respondek is the son of Jerry and Leslie Respondek of Cape Girardeau. He is an engineer with Motive Rail Inc.
Son to Nicole Thorn and Dustin Park of Cape Girardeau, St. Mary's Medical Center in St. Louis, 5:53 a.m. Friday, March 31, 2006. Name, Austin Lee. Weight, 2 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Thorn is the daughter of Tracy Hay and Louis Felden of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Hardee's on Broadway. Park is the son of Jim and Debbie Park of Cape Girardeau. He is a cook at Pasta House.