- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Edward L. "Bud" Dillow, 76, of Jonesboro died Monday, April 3, 2006, in Mound City, Ill.
He was born Aug. 18, 1929, in Anna, son of Siscal Edward and Opal Iva Treece Dillow. He and Marian Tuckey were married July 19, 1946, in Makanda, Ill. She died May 6, 1985.
Dillow had been a farmer and truck driver.
Survivors include two sons, Marion Dillow of Jonesboro, Leroy Dillow of Anna; three daughters, Patricia Powell of Vienna, Ill., Joyce Baschoar of Princeville, Ill., Merry Wehrle of Chillicothe, Mo.; a brother, Robert Dillow of Anna; four granddaughters; and a great-grandson.
He was preceded in death by a daughter and two sisters.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.