- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Shane and Raquel Keefe of Prairie Village, Kan., St. Luke's Hospital, 11:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 20, 2006. Name, Charlie Renee. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Keefe is the former Raquel Roberts, daughter of Charlie and Barbara Roberts of Cape Girardeau. She is a nurse practitioner at Romaker and Associates in Kansas City, Mo. Keefe is the son of Mike and Jan Keefe of Cape Girardeau and Elizabeth Keefe of Winterset, Iowa. He is a respiratory therapist at Lincare in Kansas City.
Daughter to Travis D. and Cheryl L. Sturm of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:11 a.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2006. Name, Riley Lynn. Weight, 8 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Sturm is the former Cheryl Sample, daughter of Gloria Bundy of Scott City and Brad Sample of Cape Girardeau. Sturm is the son of Pete Sturm of Scott City and Judy Wilde of Pensacola, Fla. He is self-employed.
Son to Terry Miles and Kristine Ann Schreckenberg of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:29 p.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2006. Name, Blake Ivan. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Schreckenberg is the former Kristine Debrock, daughter of Ivan and JoAnn Debrock of Chaffee. She is employed at Drury Inns Inc. Schreckenberg is the son of Patrick and Fern Schreckenberg of Leopold, Mo. He is employed at Dana Corp.
Son to Stan and Donna Elizabeth Miller of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:16 p.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2006. Name, Jacob Ryan. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Miller is the former Donna Carr, daughter of Tom and Nancy Carr of Plano, Texas. She is a physical therapist at Healthpoint Plaza. Miller is the son of Joseph and Susan DeClue of Jackson. He is manager at ABC Supply Co.
Daughter to Nicholas Ryan and Casey Anne Seabaugh of Sedgewickville, Mo., 5:21 a.m. Thursday, March 30, 2006. Name, Katrina Anne. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Seabaugh is the former Casey Abernathy, daughter of Steve and Carole Abernathy of Sedgewickville. She is a student. Seabaugh is the son of Laura and Randy Amelunke of Perryville and Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Siemer's Dairy.
Daughter to Lester James and Laura Kelly Respondek of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:44 p.m. Thursday, March 30, 2006. Name, Heidi Ana. Weight, 9 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Respondek is the former Laura O'Dell, daughter of Ron O'Dell of Washington, D.C., and Kathy Litke of Cape Girardeau. Respondek is the son of Jerry and Leslie Respondek of Cape Girardeau. He is an engineer with Motive Rail Inc.