- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Pohlmans married 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Delmar Pohlman of Oak Ridge recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
Pohlman and Lillian Aurich were married Jan. 6, 1946, at Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo.
He was a carpenter 45 years, and still farms and raises registered angus cattle. His wife also worked on the farm.
The Pohlmans have seven children: Eileen Fronabarger, Judith Holmes and Linda Kramer of Jackson, Terry Pohlman of Oak Ridge, Debra Bacon and Dr. Fred Pohlman of Prairie Grove, Ark.
They have 14 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.