- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Congratulations to Kelso district
To the editor:
Thank you for the article recognizing the academic accomplishments of the Kelso School District. The article failed to mention that the small K-8 public school district is in New Hamburg. Students from both New Hamburg and the Kelso area attend the school.
Congratulations to the students and their parents, the teachers and staff and the superintendent, David Newell. All of these elements contribute to the success of our district.
REATHA PAUL, Kelso School Board, Chaffee, Mo.