- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Congratulations to Kelso district
To the editor:
Thank you for the article recognizing the academic accomplishments of the Kelso School District. The article failed to mention that the small K-8 public school district is in New Hamburg. Students from both New Hamburg and the Kelso area attend the school.
Congratulations to the students and their parents, the teachers and staff and the superintendent, David Newell. All of these elements contribute to the success of our district.
REATHA PAUL, Kelso School Board, Chaffee, Mo.