Cape/Jackson police reports 3/31/06
Friday, March 31, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephan D. Anderson, 24, of 909 Hackberry St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary, resisting arrest by fleeing, assault of a police officer and assault.
* Candy A. Seaworth, 24, of 917 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and driving while revoked.
* Domestic assault and felonious restraint were reported.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 371 Broadway.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1900 Cape LaCroix Road.
* A theft was reported. One person was in custody in connection with the complaint.
* Money and a debit card were reported stolen at 2744 Lynwood Hills Drive.
* Cape Auto Pool, 1238 Meadowbrook Lane, reported a rented white 2004 Dodge Neon was not returned.
* Two exparte violations were reported.
* A runaway juvenile was reported. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* A dog bite was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carrie L. Bell, 20, of 957 W. Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.