- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Son to Jason David Kesterson and Amy Marie Bollinger of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:44 a.m. Wednesday, March 22, 2006. Name, Liam David. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Ms. Bollinger is the daughter of Karen Goodson and Greg Bollinger of Jackson. She is office manager at Star Communications. Kesterson is the son of Paul and Kay Kesterson of Cape Girardeau. He is a culinary team member at Olive Garden.
Daughter to William Clayton "Clay" and Janelle Christine Pope of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:01 a.m. Wednesday, March 22, 2006. Name, Kya Christine. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Pope is the former Janelle Schumer, daughter of Bob and Jackie Schumer of Perryville, Mo. She is employed at Jackson High School. Pope is the son of Bill and Barbara Pope of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed at Main Street Fitness.
Daughter to Matt R. Meyers and Sarah E. Sterlin of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:25 p.m. Wednesday, March 22, 2006. Name, Abigail Helen. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Sterlin is the daughter of James and Josephine Sterlin of St. Louis. She is employed at Taco Bell. Meyers is the son of James and Melody Hutson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Papa Murphy's.
Son to Bronson Miles and Shawna Rene Senn of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:57 p.m. Thursday, March 23, 2006. Name, Levi Matthew. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. Senn is the former Shawna Kemper, daughter of Patricia and David McGuire of Scott City and Michael and Sandy Kaempfer of Jackson. She is a team leader at Sam's Club. Senn is the son of Gary and Toni Senn of Scott City. He is a self-employed contractor.