- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Darrell W. Dow, 60, of Oakville, Mo., died Friday, March 24, 2006, at Jefferson Barracks Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 11, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, son of Harvey and Mary Taylor Dow Sr.
Dow worked at Bunny Bread in Cape Girardeau, moving to St. Louis about 20 years ago.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include a son, Timothy Dow of St. Louis; two brothers, Harvey Dow Jr. of Cape Girardeau, David Dow of Columbia, Mo.; and a sister, Diane Wolford of East Prairie, Mo.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to service time Friday at First Baptist Church in Oakville.
A memorial service will be held at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the church. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery with full military honors.