Cape/Jackson police reports 3/29/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aric L. Thatch, 35, of Miner, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for failure to return to confinement, failure to appear for probation revocation for stealing and for failure to appear for stealing.
* Carol J. Glass, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to return rental property.
* Marcus D. Betts, 18, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for obstructing traffic.
* David P. Carter, 23, of 1124 Cousin St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for speeding and failure to yield after stopping.
* An assault, resisting arrest and being beyond parental control were reported. A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A 1997 Ford Aerostar van was reported stolen at 336 N. Sprigg St.
* Guns were reported stolen from 218 Minnesota Ave.
* A blue 1987 Jeep 4-Drive was reported stolen in the 1800 block of Kiwanis Drive.
* An animal was reported stolen from 1007 N. West End Blvd.
* A burglary was reported.
* Jeremiah's, 127 N. Water St., reported a burglary. A window, door and lamp were reported broken.
* A vehicle was reported damaged.
* Two incidents of sexual misconduct were reported.
* A dog bite was reported.
* Five incidents of fraudulent attempt to obtain a prescription were reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lance T. Tankler, 22, of 537 E. Adams St., received a summons for exceeding the posted speed limit.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.