- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
John R. Logsdon, 55, of Festus, Mo., died Sunday, March 26, 2006, at his home.
He was born April 29, 1950, in St. Louis, son of Robert and Helen Underwood Moore.
Logsdon was maintenance director at Fes-
tus Housing Authority. He was a member of Second Baptist Church in Festus.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include two daughters, Misty Lukefahr of Perryville, Mo., Laura Logsdon of Naperville, Ill.; two sons, Christopher and Michael Logsdon of Cape Girardeau; fiancee, Sharon Pickard of Festus; two stepchildren, Rachel and Randall Pickard of Festus; his mother of Villa Rica, Ga.; two brothers, Robert Moore of Mason, Ill., Richard Moore of Effingham, Ill.; two sisters, Debbie Schremp of Perryville, Laura Grantham of Villa Rica; and nine grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a son.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 1 p.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 5 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Leonard Himes officiating. Military honors will be provided by VFW Post 4282.