Cape/Jackson police reports 3/28/06
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mary M. Chalmers, 28, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, assault of a law officer, operating an unlicensed vehicle, revoked license, failure to maintain right half of road and no proof of insurance.
* Thirman D. White II, 33, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked, expired plates, no seat belt and no proof of insurance.
* Michael J. Barnes, 18, of 22 S. Park Ave., was arrested on suspicion of fleeing a lawful detention.
* Torress R. Baker, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for revoked operators license.
* John T. McMullin, 64, of 505 Shepherd Lane, was issued a summons for littering.
* Medicine was reported stolen from 1512 Big Bend Road.
* Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad reported stolen railroad ties from Fountain and Elm streets.
* A burglary was reported at 3457 William St. Door slats and glass panes were damaged and money was stolen.
* Cape Girardeau School District, 401 S. Pacific St., reported a broken glass window.
* A rape was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Virginia H.C. Stephenson, 24, of St. Louis, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* Jared M. Zoellner, 21, of Perryville, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated, improper lane usage and failure to produce insurance.
* Domestic assault was reported in the 100 block of South West Lane.
* Domestic assault was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An attempted burglary was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* A car mirror was reported damaged in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A rest room was reported damaged at city park on Stoneyledge Drive.
* A mailbox was reported damaged in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.
* Check forgery was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A child custody dispute was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* Harassment and peace disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.