- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Maria Elizabeth Talley and Thurman Adam Blyzes exchanged vows March 4, 2006, at Chapel in the Glen in Gatlinburg, Tenn. Dr. Mike Simpson performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are the late Joyce and William Halley of Morley, Mo., and the late Robert Mack of Palm Beach, Fla. The groom is the son of Tina Blyzes and Mike and Margaret Blyzes of Cape Girardeau.
The bride was presented in marriage by her brother, James Mack of Palm Beach.
Matron of honor was Anne Mack of Palm Beach, sister of the bride.
Curtis Blyzes of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom, was best man.
Flower girl was Kaitlyn Kirby of Verona, Ky., cousin of the bride. Ringbearers were Austin and Alexander Lashley, sons of the bride.
The reception was held at Sidney James Lodge in Gatlinburg.
Mrs. Blyzes is a print technician with Blattner Steel Co. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a mate on the Twyla Luhr with Luhr Brothers.
The couple resides in Delta.