- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police reports 3/26/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric MacKinnon, 40, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James A. Jones, 29, of 1013 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for probation violation.
* Andrew L. Koeberl, 30, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau city warrant for failure to appear.
* James T. Eakin, 22, of 242 N. Pacific St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Shanda M. Terry, 25, of 722 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for driving while revoked.
* Theft of services was reported at 2837 Vista Lane.
* A storage building was reported damaged and contents stolen from 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* A toolbox and CB radio were reported stolen at Mount Auburn Road and Route K.
* A robbery was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Purses were reported stolen and a broken vehicle window was reported at 823 S. Kingshighway.
* Property was reported damaged at 3609 William St.
* An ex-parte violation was reported.