The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric MacKinnon, 40, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James A. Jones, 29, of 1013 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for probation violation.
* Andrew L. Koeberl, 30, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau city warrant for failure to appear.
* James T. Eakin, 22, of 242 N. Pacific St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Shanda M. Terry, 25, of 722 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for driving while revoked.
* Theft of services was reported at 2837 Vista Lane.
* A storage building was reported damaged and contents stolen from 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* A toolbox and CB radio were reported stolen at Mount Auburn Road and Route K.
* A robbery was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Purses were reported stolen and a broken vehicle window was reported at 823 S. Kingshighway.
* Property was reported damaged at 3609 William St.
* An ex-parte violation was reported.